Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas break in Wisconsin

It just seems incredible, that the long awaited Christmas break is over. For the 10 days spent in Wisconsin this holiday season, it was wonderful. Despite the fact that one certain nephew was sick for a decent portion of the break, it was defnitely worth it coming home for a bit and seeing everyone. I got to: meet my new niece, attend two Packer parties, go cross country skiing, see Maggie's dad play, and spend some much needed time at home. It seems like the more things change, the more they seem to stay the same. It was great getting to see everyone again, and it reminds me of how much I miss when I'm gone, and how happy I am to come back and visit. We will be back in the states in four short weeks to attend an international job fair, where hopefully a job somewhere in South America awaits. I'll add some Wisconsin pictures later.

No comments: