Sunday, January 11, 2009

Remembering the Snow

As I was sweating cooking dinner tonight, in our small kitchen without airflow, Jesse forwarded to me the pictures of us cross country skiing when we were in Wisconsin for Christmas. There is just something for how beautiful the snow can be, especially if one hasn't seen it for awhile, and really doesn't have to worry about shoveling it or scraping it off of one's vehicle. We really had a wonderful time in Wisconsin, and here are some of the pictures.

Jesse and I skiing around the bend.

Us wrestling in the snow. I think I was at a bit of a disadvantage.

The pristine view from the trail. A beautiful lake in the Wisconsin Northwoods.


The only way I can be as tall as Jesse.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Cute pictures, Jenna. I love the snow as well when I'm doing stuff like that. The cold sucks, though. It's like negative 15 degrees today, here!