Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer in Wisconsin

I didn't blog much over the course of our five weeks home- it went by so fast! But, I have decided to share some pictures of our time home on here.
Our first weekend in the states, Jesse and I went down to Milwaukee to visit my brother and sister-in-law, and we went to a Brewers game.
Two weekends later, we went to Minneapolis to visit Jesse's sister Tricia. That is Jesse and Tricia walking on the riverside downtown Minneapolis.
I spent a weekend camping with the girls-Jenna, Maggie, and Mary Beth. We have already decided that it has to be an annual event.
During the fourth of July weekend, we went up to my aunt's cabin in the northwoods. It was freezing!!! But Nathan (nephew) was able to entertain himself with the singing bass fish on the wall.
Hodag music festival! Country music and good Wisconsin beer.
It was a good time home!

No comments: